Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To A certain SOMEONE

To a certain person who texted me today, you know who you are, and I doubt you’ll read this, but you never know:

So this is where I try to keep on my big girl pants and not go vividly, and wildly screaming into a certain friends face. The last couple days have been very trying with my emotions and I’m starting to think some of my reactions could just be ruled out as the forlorn “roid-rage” as they call it. However, some of my reactions I believe are completely called for in these situations.
Today I’ve literally done nothing except wake up, go on facebook, and text a couple people, yet I am now still in a situation where I want to “kick ass”. When I’m told I’m a total stalker for being on facebook so much, or that I should be out doing something, I’m going to get mad. When I’m told that I should just, and I quote “ suck it up”, and go do what everyone else is doing, cause there’s no reason I shouldn’t be, well let’s just say, I didn’t take those statements all too well.
First this is my only day off from doctors appointments and all things transplant, I wake up late, I eat late and I don’t plan on doing much today, maybe take a nap and try to feel a bit better. Yes I am bored, with transplant I miss working and going to school, I miss my social life. This doesn’t mean I’m going to go jump in my car and go running around all over the place just because ONE person thinks I should be. Makes me want to yell “DUMBASS” in his face and say “ok so ill sit on your chest, strangle you and then you get up and go run upstairs, we’ll see how you do”.

I won’t except dumb comments anymore, I’ve explained to my close friends what’s going on with me a million times over now, if you can’t figure out I can’t go run a marathon right now, well honestly you’re a dumbass. I don’t care if it isn’t “cool” that I don’t have plans on Friday night, or that I haven’t gotten “drunk” in forever. I don’t care if I’m not dating and I certainly don’t care what I “should be doing”. I’m not doing it, that doesn’t make me a loser or out of the “group”, it makes me incredibly sick and dealing with what I have to survive. I do what I can to stay entertained and keep everything “normal” I didn’t think I had to prove that to certain people.

Everyone else has been fantastic I couldn’t ask for better friends or family. A couple people though are dumb and if the most important fact in your life is getting drunk and you can’t see life without booze sorry to inform you but you sound like an alcoholic, and PS you’re out of college now, it isn’t “kool” to get drunk every other day. Grow up.

1 comment:

  1. ahaha i enjoyed this comment "ok so ill sit on your chest, strangle you and then you get up and go run upstairs, we’ll see how you do"
    hang in there.
    "this too shall pass"

    ReplyDelete