Friday, January 7, 2011

Rainbows and Unicorns

Why do I have rainbows all over my page? Well if you must know ( which I am sure you really are!) It reminds me of wallpaper we had at our first house. It had rainbows and pot of golds all over it. Colleen and I use to sit on our beds and pick the sparkles off of it, sorry mom and dad that one is true, we also use to throw barbie shoes behide the wood in our wall in the basement so if anyone ever has taken off the wood panelling god knows they found a good hundred barbie shoes. Nothing much is new, I think the meds they gave me at clinic might actually be doing something which is new I guess, usually oral meds do nothing for me anymore. I also have a plan to take up knitting, dont laugh, your already laughing :P I need somehting to do, something that does not involve tons of endurance or exercise what-so-ever. Either that or I take up crocheting again but I have no idea where my crochet hooks are, and Im bad at it i'd need to put some time and energy into it so that I can get good.
Maybe write something? I use to be good at poetry and I even wrote a couple good short stories I use to live to write, honestly i was one little dork as a kid, I liked to write, draw, poerty, read, I was quiet and i had werid bangs...poor child lol. Where was the soccer gene when I needed it? Cant complain though I look back and Im like jesus at least you can comb ur hair right now haha (most days). I realise Im somewhat of a fashion faux pas at times. I think last year of highschool i had money to burn and a fashion sense...now im just fashion confused and my size goes all over the place so often i just gave up a while ago...just get new lungs and ill accessorize later. K I have no idea what this blog was going to be about I forget. Still looking for my price charming, send resumes lol :) (remember make a cover letter) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment