So my afternoon consisted of me sitting at TGH, which wasnt a problem until I got in to see the doctor and he confirmed what I was scared of. That my pfts are INDEED wrong within there system. I thought of this before the christmas holiday when I realised that ive only EVER had one pfts test at TGH, my other one was booked when i was admitted into st.mikes and the other was a freakin snow day soo ...im stuck in this situation where tgh has numbers from last MAY when I was walking around peachy keen without o2 and sitting at a good 40% lung function. I asked doesnt st.mikes send over pfts? and yes they do when they get a request. KEY in retarded transplant coorindar and VOLia, DING DING DING we have found my problem. TO be honest I like the women when I met her I thought she was nice, smart, put together, organized, since that first meeting im seriously considering she has none of thoses skills.
I CALLED HER before christmas and told her my "FEAR" that my pfts were not up to date and that if lungs came up they would overlook me because my file says "im stable and at 40%" and she said OHH we'll book u a new date right away and ill check ur numbers. NOW clearly she didnt check and DIDNt get me a new appointment. PLUS tgh had no idea i had be hospitalized ! I called 4 people for frig stake! how MANY people do i have to call to get someone to WRITE SOMETHING DOWN. THIS IS MY LIFE where talking about here! My life is in the balance of me getting this transplant I take GREAT offense when I have to correct the paperwork and make my file up to date! I AM the patient and if I wasnt as good with understanding hospitals, as I am ,id be screwed! Now the hospitals are going to pin blame on eachother.. no one is held accountable for mistakes like theses. I know this cause just last month no one knew i was admitted which I THOUGHT i fixed and my coorindator said was fixed. CLEARLY shes wrong again. IM PISSED SO PISSED. I dont even no what to say. Im listed 20% higher than what I AM. and the worst thing..they cant understand why im sooo mad.

No comments:
Post a Comment