3 months of praying this stupid thing will go off. All decemeber Ive been worried that my pfts at toronto general still say im 35% which Im no where near at this point. Ive only ever had 1 pfts test at TGH and im worried no one can "positively" say that they know where my lungs sit. Id like to know if lungs come along im not , not going to get them cause someone thinks im stillat 35% not at the 20% where I am. I actually talked to the admin today (SHE ACTUALLY PICKED UP HER PHONE..this is a moment!!) anyways she wasnt that much help she basically said in 30 seconds or less that she could careless...not in that exact words i mean but pretty close...sooo heres to having to call my transplant coordinator again tomorrow and explain that I NEED a pfts test and maybe she can figure this one out. Who knew that when waitin for this surgery you get stopped with sooo many admins, paperwork and people not checking there messages :P I can say this cause I have a college dipolma in what that lady is doing ..and trust me...SHE SUCKS at her job... :P just saying.... employ me after I get lungs haha
I also was at clinic yesterday were after an xray it was shown that I have mini lung collapses in both my right and left lungs , upper and lower lobes :P YAY, not. I guess I kinda thought that was what was going on and now it makes sense why my oxygen need has gone so far up. So now im waiting to be "readmitted into st. mikes" , i swear I should get flyer miles of some sort, like after so many visits i get a free boob job or something haha cause seriously!!
I also have sleep pills again...im far to excitied about this. No I don't take them all the time but if your sleep has been as messed up as mine recently you'd be happy and jumping off the walls too. Im guaranteed one nights PEACEful ,JOYFUL sleep....you cant replace that i tell u, it doesnt matter how hard I cough tonight....ill sleep like a baby through it....yay. I have exercise tomorrow morning..soo yes I am smart enough to set my alarm haha. Im debating giving my parents my pager tonight just cause Im going to be out of it soon...we will see. I also made a v-log yesterday..its currently uploading..ill post it when its done...

No comments:
Post a Comment