Oh today and yesterday have been fantastic. A bit of normalie ( i realise this isn't spelt right, but for the life of me can not remember how to spell this word and my sister does not have word on this computer lol) , I'm at the moment at my sisters appartment, Ive had enough energy in the last 2 days to actually do some stuff. I went to pretransplant exercise yesterday in orillia, I hungout with my old bittes, aka 65-80 year old men. They are hilarious I have to say, they gossip worse than women. Plus its like 1940's attutide and I'm pretty much expected to sit there and be quiet as im "a girl". There not all backwards and there two guys there I regularly talk to, they all are on city counsils and what have you, so honesty they know all the bylaws etc, stuff I don't know. So i have a good time asking them questions. The one guy always starts with " So i was in the army..." hahahna i've heard so many army stories now its hilarious, and his poor wife lol hes always saying how she doesnt no how to do things haha aww.
Anyways I thought I'd share that I met a Doctor who was named Dr. Thesaurus, want to bet that's not his only name? hahahaha. I do feel bad for him though, imagine how many times people have said this to him. Other than that I'll filling my head full of nonsense and reading romance novels. I haven't in a long time and it just seems like a good day to read a book with zero plot, unrealistic characters and fluffy story lines lol I love it. Actually my favourite line of all time from a romance novel was one from Julie Garwood, one of her books I think it was "the wedding" anyways theres a line in it when the characters meet and it says " he was so big he blocked out the sun" BAHAHHAAH its classic. Then you wonder just how short this women is haha..i love it. Who doesnt like a book which has a happy ending you can see happening from page 1 lol <3 it

No comments:
Post a Comment