Sooo i need a wheelchair I cant do this anymore. I can barely dress by myself..walking is insane. Im sitting at my computer..out of breathe..AGAIN. Clinic has soo many people either sick or trying to get stuff done before christmas there isnt even a point calling them. They dont have beds I no that for sure and I dont no if hospital meds are going to help me at this point. Im not really coughing up anything. Im out of breathe yes, but its a dry cough ...soo maybe my lung function has just kicked the big one and there isnt much i can do. I just almost passed out buying christmas stuff last night I was in winners and had to get a cart and then seriously just stop and try to breathe ..and all i did was walk in the store...that was it..no seriously activity..just slow walk. Soo its time for help ill admit it.
I have to go to exercise this morning...im glad they have an o2 stat monitor there...i can see how much o2 i need walking. Then hopefully vital aire calls back so i can get liquid o2 or whatever. I need to buy an o2 stat asap. I think my dads driving me to orillia today so i dont have to walk up the hill to the hospital.... :P i think i literally wouldnt be able to do that tody :P and hes going to look into wheelchair at shoppers. and my mom said she'd help with my chest phyiso later. I love my fam...cause seriously I cant do this by myself right now

Do you have a disable permit? I park around the back, its a nice flat walk to the door and close. Not like the disable parking at the front which is a joke, sure you park there but still have a far walk up that damn hill.
ReplyDelete