Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas


Well family wise , food wise and Santa wise I had a great Christmas. My familys amazing, the food is fantastic! and I seriously got spoiled by dear Santa. I got a camera to replace the one I got last year and seriously dropped over and over again so its actually now taped together :) haha soo i wanted a camera badly. Plus a wicked potato mashed thats shaped like a man ..ill add a pic at the end because it is fantastic..anything kitchen related makes me go to heaven :) My family hasnt had any major feuds or fights which, in its self is a miracle! Im happy that way ! I played mexican train with my grandparents and aunt and brother it was pretty fantastic! And moms cooking is great! Turkey was yummy tonight along with the stuffing and all that. I live for the stuffing! Ham was great last night too!
Christmas was great! Health wise not so good..but i kinda expected that to happen.
I think ive actually lost weight over christmas which, is kinda interesting...stuff ur face everyday and loose ten pounds who would have thought? I think its hospital time again...My energy level is pretty much at zero. My grandparents have been sleeping in my bed , and the spare room upstairs has my aunt and uncle soo i dont really have a bed in my house so ive been sleeping at the appartment with my sister. Which is great I have a bed there..its just really exhausting going over there which all my stuff and o2 and i dont really have the energy to carry all the stuff into the house. The bonus is the appartment is flat noooo STAIRS! my house has stairs to everylevel..and on average its about 6-8 stairs..which sounds like nothing.but right now thats like a friggin mountain..plus then i need high o2 walking upstairs but then if i sit down upstairs my o2 is WAY to high...and id have to walk back downstairs to turn it down..Dilima. anyways i dont want to complain the last coupld days have been fantastic..im just exhausted. Im sleepoing on the couch at the house tonight..puffers are gonna have to do it ..cause i left all my ventolin stuff at the appartment..sleep would be great :) Im coughin up a lung again too, and even though ive been stuffing my face...i dont feel like it..which is :P not kool....Fingers crossed for lungs as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment