Im writing letters to my close fam and friends just in case "the bad" happens. It is kinda suprimely depressing. But I need to do it. So hard to say everything you want to to one person in a small letter. Im long winded i have issues with that.
I also feel like crap...i put my o2 up to 6 L walking today on pulse and 5 L on constant when I got to exercise. I was SOO out of breathe. Chayla was hilarious... " YOU take the subway?"...face was priceless. I was like "yup " lol "we dont drive down"...she was confused and thought i was nuts. Appartently when u need lungs walking long distances and upstairs is retarded lol..who would have thought? I no it is trust me it isnt fun...ill behappy when I get disability and maybe convince my dad to drive me instead.
OHH the other crap that happened today was that I had to get an ECHO at toronto general because i was in the hospital when my last one was booked..soo i walk all the way down to this cardio area..which trust me TOOK ALOT. then they tell me ..OOHH ya..we changed ur appointment to the upstairs clinic...go back the way u went then go up 2 floors..
I was not impressed. who has 2 cardio areas? i ask you? NOT only taht they didnt call the other floor soo then the other floor thought i was late or a no show so i ended up waiting around for an extra hour :P not impressed

Boo not an exciting night for you :( I never thought of writing letters.
ReplyDeleteYah Yorkdale subway sucks for people that cant handle stairs. Ill be glad when I have new lungs and I can use the subway again. Although to me now its doesnt seem too bad driving right downtown. Ive learned to adapt (turn into a@$hole driver lol) It sucks we cant commute seeing as we both go to the same place the same day....damn cf.