Im not. Everytime the phone rings I automatically think, LUNGS?? But clearly that hasn't happened yet. Probably just because everyone keeps saying it will be soon...it could 11 months from now. I actually dont no how "common" my size and blood type is soo if it isnt common I could be on this a while. I guess this week my breahing has just gotten soo bad I just was some relief. Its either my predisone dose is all messed up or Im actually getting to much o2, which is giving me Co2 posioning ..nice eh>? I have to wait around till monday for my RT to be working. So hopefully.
I took my o2 off while writing this because I honestly dont no whats wrong.. i mean I was short of breathe a week ago..but Ive literally doubled my o2 this week and even the slight physical activity like standing up is insane.
My brother got back from gagetown last night and we did part of the christmas tree...meaning i sat on the floor and passed him ordenments but i seriously dont have the energy to be getting up and down...just walking up 4 stairs out of the basement is going to be a bitch...gah. I miss my 30% lungs they were even better than the 20% ones I have now. I keep thinking..jesus if they go down any further im done...sooo fingers crossed.

You sound like me, phone rings and I jump on it just to find out its some telemarketer :( Next time ill ask them if they are selling lungs hahaha.
ReplyDelete