Saturday, December 4, 2010

OHH stupid, stupid me

Sooo im retard offically...again. for the millionth time. I messaged moi's ex again, on facebook, why? I dont no. To be honest I dont really want to talk to him haha ,well i do ...but ...well its not the same anymore anyways. Use to be fun:) I highly doubt he'll ever be single again lol ..sooo ya..now...not so much... was I that bored? frig...wheres my girl friends when I need them?...oh wait its friday night..anyone with a life is doing something...i miss friday nights.
I put makeup on to put up christmas stuff....ya...lol

I also erased posts off my facebook wall..all the way back to 2006-2007...:P scary someone could read back that far if they wanted..haha all the way back to my first serious bf haha whos messages to me were still on there..god....highschool ....

My life has changed soo much in 4 years. Can't say I'm pleased with how its turned out so far. Im not a nurse,Havent been to uni, Im still at home, Unemployed and waiting for major surgery. WOO. My bro's 21 ..married, full time career ...planning children ...see why im poed? , hes going down the path I WANT SOOO BAD.

Self pity its disgusting...

No comments:

Post a Comment