Im now status 2 on the transplant list...should I say woo? I dont no. I guess Im happy that they have "bumped me up the list" so to speak ..I mean Ill be honest I need lungs ..now would be good. Im SO afraid my lung is going to pop again. My left upper lobe has been bugging me ALOT. That is the side that collapsed in Feburary. Ive been taking alot of tylenol too. I don't usually take any pain killers so this week has been interesting and to be honest Im afraid to say anything cause I really dont want to go back into the hospital again anytime soon. Just my side does hurt and im getting out of breathe agian. I noticed it tonight.
Given that I was going from the house carrying my 10lb o2 conpressor thing, getting into my car when its freezing, into a hot car ...ya I had the whole "out of breathe , hyperventalting moment" but walking around in shoppers I was out of breathe the whole time! and then when I got home ..i walked up the driveway with the 10 lb thing into the house..and had a mini " HOLY crap I cant breathe moment" ...flash backs to febuary! I seriously thought my lung had collapsed ..scared the crap out of me. Because seriously if my entire left side goes down again..im screwed...i was over 30% then ..im under 25% now...i wont stay awake..theres no way. Dr. tullis basically agreed with me when I was in 2 weeks ago too..she said " well if ur lung collapses again, welll ....it wont be good" ya...not good as in ...ur scrwed lol...thanks. So ive been paying attention to my lungs ..more attention then usual i mean and its freaking me out. ..Pain here, pain there...coughing to hard..i just keep waiting for that moment ..were they really do pop again..that i cant talk or breathe .and need to call the ambulance....i dont want to relive that anytime soon.
I also have to keep undoing my bra..because i breathe better without it..any other girls foudn this? I mean my bra isnt tight lol sooo i dont get it...
I just want lungs. Now. Im not even upset about it anymore..im frustrated. Im tired all the time..and i was sooo out of breathe putting on pants this morning..seriously..friggin pants and i was hyperventating for 10 min! arg...i no theres tons of people lower than me..but seriously...i dont want to get any worse lol

No comments:
Post a Comment