Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wallymart

I had an awesome experience today lol an old man walked up to me and yelled " why the hell are you on oxygen " then i explained and he went "hmft" and walked off lol. I think he thought i was a smoker and was trying to give me shit. To bad for him. lol

I also bought more christmas stuff..which I probably dont need but OHH Well gotta love christmas. I also had exercise in orillia today..which was awesome is that my sisters appartment is like 5 min away from the hospital...SLEEPING in is fantastic. I like it there...alot more freedom.

I sound like a frog btw..one of my meds is making my voice go all funny and im not sure which one it is but I wish it would stop it :P Other than that im currently at my parents house setting up my christmas stuff here as well haha :) little christmas tree..woot.

1 comment:

  1. I like when I park in the handicap spot and people are looking at you like wtf are you parking there for then I get out of the truck lugging my o2 tank and they all look the other way lol. Also when my and brother went down to the home show at exhibiton place he was carrying my extra tank cause I didnt know if one tank would last me, so anyways this guy come up out of the blue and said the same thing what the hell is that your carrying. So my brother told him and he didnt say a word and just walked away.

    ReplyDelete