Soo 20 days and counting..and im going crazy..no one can really tell me why im still in here. They did say im not "clinicly better" meaning i kinda have gotta better but my lung function didnt go up. I now have to somehow figure out if there gonna discharge me tomorrow, get to exercise on time, go to blood work and go talk to my coordinator because i missed 2 appointments ...who would have thought ud miss an appointment when ur sick in another hospital. Im frustrated. My parents caleld around everytime they calld our house. As soon as I was better I went back to exercise and all that..soo what the heck is the problem ? STRESSED.
Im also hungry as heck because they uped my predisone...sooo now my puffy and hungry...and starting to get grumpy.
PS i woke up to my windows being wide open in the hospital and had a scary thought, did I open them in my sleeping pilled drugged state, or did they blow open>? hmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment