So Im feeling Christmas Early this year. I think this is mostly because Im sure I was in the hospital up until the middle of december last year and I missed putting up the tree and all that. So this year again im in the hospital BUT ill be out in time to go shopping and decorate. Im excited. Im not sure what I'm going to get everyone , but Im currently listening to christmas music !!! Thank you itunes.
I cant wait to go shopping and bake christmas stuff. I love christmas Im not sure why, just the whole season makes me happy. The day after always bums me out because there nothign to look forward too, i mean new years is alright i always end up stuffing my face haha but christmas is happy and theres parades and gifts and people sing and i just love it! I cant wait for it to snow...and i hate cold haha soo thats saying alot

No comments:
Post a Comment