Friday, November 12, 2010

Over Emotional Moment

K Im over my "HOLY CRAP my life sucks moment " and realised the reason Im not dating my ex anymore is hes a jerk, a cheating jerk. A person who will always blame everyone else for his problems . And if he had a nice bone in his body he would have aplogized for everything he did to me..and would have asked me how im diong...considering ive recently been going through hell lol ..not him. So Im back to being sane about that. I had my sad hospital moment, had a good cry and deleted him out of my phone...DONE. I also realised I SAID SORRY. I SAID SORRY that his gf saw the message ...WHAT THE HELL was i thinking? Im not sorry! it wasnt my fault he was keeping this all a secret..i wasnt trying to do somethign on the side...whats wrong with my brain?? I cant believe I said sorry...Im not. He got in trouble...as he should have if he was keeping all this a secert, which apparently he was...and shes a dumb one too..i warned her almost a year ago he did this kind of stuff..and she ignored me....sooo DOne with the drama lol

Im surviving going to TGH myself and the freedom from st. mikes is nice for a while to be alone. Ive been buying chinese food for lunch 2 days in a row, nice change from hospital food. And I like being alone for a bit with some of my indepence back is nice.

Im now dead tired from exercise, today was exhausting my body is rebelling to being active again. TGIF. I still have excerise tomorrow but its just bike..its not everything. GOal for the weekend buy my christmas cards at the Eaton centre when I get off my hospital meds tomorrow. I love christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment