I seriously think I might have OCD or just " dont touch my shit disorder". This whole being out of breathe thing is making me actually have almost panic attacks about what people are doing with my stuff and how i cant do it. OK soo i guess I could explain this better. I use to be able to move all the furntire around my room, take my laundry up from downstairs and ALWAYS had all my christmas stuff out of the basement early!
Well I cant do it. I seriouly cant ive tried i get dizzy and I dont have the stength. So when I got home from the hospital my parents had moved my room to the downstairs room because its colder and yes it was what i wanted. But coming home and realizing all ur stuff is now in 2 rooms and organization is gone and i cant find anything ...kinda put me into panic mode. And made me just want to yell at everyone to get out and let me fix this. And I really do appreciate the help its just ...im so use to doing everything...it was my control u no..and now I dont have it.
Christmas stuff is driving me nuts to. Somehow my stuff didnt rate a bin last year..soo instead of just picking up a bin and all my stuff is in one spot ..its spewed all over the basement and the odds of any of it getting up soon isnt looking great...which is pissing me off because ive been trying to get hyped for christmas...2 weeks of finding the stuff isnt even worth putting it up. SO yes im frustrated royally cause i cant just move big ass boxes anymore until i find my stuff..and when my mom did find some of it its well " some of ur stuff is there, somes in this box...is this urs' holding up something..and ya WONDERFUL help , but im pissed and ill admit it, my brother who doesnt even live here has a box..colleen had a box..I put all my stuff away last year in A BOX, soo why now is my stuff the filler in everyones boxes...it comes down too i dont have energy to go find all the stuff..carry it all upstairs..and then separate it into what I want going to the appartment. Its driving me crazy

I feel your pain. Im the same way. I hate people moving my stuff around or going thru it. I guess its just a terriatorial trait hahaha. If I had nails id scratch em lol.
ReplyDelete