Saturday, January 14, 2012

ya..

This is the first time in a long time Im not so happy, not feeling so great. Im worried. I have grade 1 rejection however I know it has gotten worse. My pfts have dropped and I feel out of breathe walking up stairs and long distances again. Im angry that I keep track of all this , but doctors dont seem to take me seriously. Ive had fevers over the last 2 weeks, every syptom you can have for rejection I have basically had.
Also my intestines are A MESS. Before transplant I new my intestines werent doing so great but now, this past 2 weeks ...it just hurts. I look like Im preggo when I havent eatten anything...Ive had stuff for it but it just seems to get worse...its just pain. Theres other issues too, stuff thats major but I dont want to put on here. Its just making me angry, no one is stepping up and taking care of me....as one person said that was talking to me is that TGH is fantastic with transplants...but the after care...well thats sometimes debatable. Having to argue to be able to go to clinic when you know sometimes wrong is frustrating..I no my family doctor cant do anthing about this..its to COMPLICATED. He knows nothing about transplants. And the walk in clinic doctor I had to see , he basically didnt want to give me anything....even though he admitted something is wrong. I had to convince him to give me meds. Im frustrated. If something happens because of this....Im be so angry. I want this hell to be done with...when , when AM I going to get a break! just to be able to live no strings attached....is that ever going to happen?

1 comment:

  1. It will all work out eventually hun, and I will be beside you every step of the way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete