Monday, October 25, 2010

So not so much of feeling better. I spent from last wednesday to part of today...monday on the couch/in bed. I just feel like im gonna vomit. now I dont no if this is because I really havent eatten alot or just because I want to vomit. Im also coughing up a storm and have lost 10 lbs ..* boo* pissed off. Clinic hasnt called me back, cf clinic that is..sooo im not exactly happy with them. Id love to no where all this muscus is coming from though..jesus. and its always the same I clap my left side and BOOM muscus. I swear this isnt an airway there its just a huge pit where mucus sits.

I spent all the other night pretty much praying my pager went off, if that shows u how crappy im feeling. and ya I havent even been listed a month I know full well it isnt happening for a good long while but I keep hopeing theres a fluke. Its that feeling like theres tissue paper in my lungs that is driving me crazy, inhale, exhaule...tissue paper sound...cough ..cough..= NO sleep.

PS clinics, doctors, nurses are fighting over me. I cant be everywhere at once. So I had excerise today, skipped half and went to the transplant clinic and now I have 2 different nurses coming tomorrow...1 to flush my port..the other..no friggin clue lol.

I dont mean to complain but I AM so sick of being SICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment