My name is Allison Reid. I am 23 years old. I've graduated from College, but now Im back there, Smiled and had dreams that I've been trying to fullfill. Feb 17, 2011 I recieved a bilateral Doublelung transplant from Toronto General Hospital. Due to complications of Cystic Fibrosis. This has changed my life forever.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
October 20
I've felt sick the last couple days and really short of breathe. Vital Air came today and put my o2 up from 1 to 2 L sitting and 3-4 L walking around. When they checked my stats I was 81% while on 3L ..ya go figure. I need it. I do anything , including just tieing my shoes and im exhausted. I didnt go to excerise today, sooo thats never good. And i didnt get to cf clinic yesterday either so Im trying to get an appointment for next week. Fingers crossed they'll fit me in. Everyones pretty much already summed up that they want me back into the hospital, from my family anyways. Im not so into that as of yet, considering I just got out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment