So this website lies ...I didn’t post on Wednesday...it was Tuesday ohhh well. It’s now Thursday and u know what, after coughing up a lung the last 2 weeks and being up half the night wanting to puke. The feeling of pukeage has gone away; I mean I’m not getting my hopes up because seriously vomit urge has been coming on strong and at the weirdest times. But for the time being I don’t have a fever, I don’t want to vomit and I’m drinking coke and it tastes like coke again. All my food had weird favours this past week.
Ever feel like your delirious? I’ve felt like that the last few nights. Like I know I’m not acting normal. Like stetching out, is how i'd put it. I've definitly stretching out the last couple nights. Been all figetly and cant focus. Plus I was straving but everytime I went near food gaging happened. Probably doesn’t help my sleeping pattern is all off. I usually fall asleep before dinner the nights I’ve come back from pre-transplant exercises but then I’m up till like 3ish, then fall back asleep till 10. It’s all over place.
Seriously though I’ve been coughing up an insane amount of stuff, I wonder how my body could have so much in it. Now I think the major issue is just eating and getting energy back. I’ve lost like 10 to 15 lb....thanks stupid cf clinic for never calling me back :P

No comments:
Post a Comment