
Look at this in all its beauty. My left lung is completely not there and my heart is in the wrong spot..TRUST me it wasnt a comfty thing to deal with. NEXT i sit in the ER for hmm 3 h? lol ...and get worse and worse breathing. the nurses kept saying to me ..the doctor has been paged...REALLy? can someone get him to get his butt down here...when he finally did show up he was complaining he was missing dinner with his wife..sucks to be u buddy if ud shown up 2 h earlier u would be eatting with ur wife right now. Anyways..this is where they drugged me to the point that I passed out.. NICE..and woke up at 9pm..in tube in place and my parents and sister complaining that Iwas saying the same sentence OVEr and over again without noing it. After that I got some morphine...and stayed over night in emerg. I kept telling them I wanted to be transfered to toronto..so the next day..BOOM get sent to toronto..at this point y lung was already inflated..IMPRESSIVE considering the last one took weeks to inflate. Got put into 76 on 6 Bond ..hung out with my awesome nurses "grace, nina, olga and karen :) and got drugged it was great. Dr, Macentyre..(ya i spell his name wrong..get over it) pulled the tube out yestrday.. I now have a killer set of stitches. My side kills ..i am still druged out .but not taking anymore pills cause I hate feeling outof it. and just watching to make sure my side doesnt give out again.
Other neews..other friends got the call and it was cancelled :P not kool..and another friend got terrible news and im hoping..fingers crossed a million for her that everthing bounces back. mircles do happen. ..so thats my update...

Boy that almost makes you want to punch that doctor in the face. If he did come in earlier he would of been home. He was probably upstairs socilizing and drinking coffee. Hell if he was pissed maybe he should be finding a differnt line of work? He did sign onto this ob so suck it up! I love when we know more then the doctors..on the other hand its pretty bad, we dont get paid the big $$ like they do lol
ReplyDeleteI remember those favourite nurses that you meantioned that brighten the lights at St Mikes. But i am sorry to hear that yu are having trouble with the lung collapse, it is very painful for sure, and wish that you could catch a break, and get a Dr that really cares and devoted to fixing you up so you can enjoy some of life!!
ReplyDelete