
So WOW it seems like forever ago that the transplant happened..realistically it hasnt been that long. I guess its just all the changes that has happened that makes it seem longer.
My sister bought a house which I am moving in with her in june. My grandparents who we thought would never move are downsizing..sooo more moving around the same time. My brother is married and moved into his house in petawawa ..ya thats spelt wrong ill fix it later) so hes gone and all his stuff is out of my parents house. Hes also on his honeymoon this week with his wife..soo hopefully there having fun in punta cana. My grandma had cancer but after her kidney was taken out she is alright. My uncle and aunt are still jobless but hopefully that is fixed soon.
I have an AMAZING boyfriend. Seriously! Hes amazing, none of this health stuff seems to freak him out to much, which is amazing! He also spoils me to all heck :) and hes sweet and caring ..and trust me I could use this whole blog just talking about him lol :) im so lucky to have him. Its strangle if someone told me right out of transplant a couple weeks out that I would find someone and be happy and have a boyfried I would have laughed at them and told them they were wrong.
Im going back to school in the fall I think. I got into prehealth science so I think I'm giong to do it. Ill regret it if I dont, either that or work if I find a job I actaully would want.
I went RUNNING THIS WEEK. LIke actually RUNNING. I have one week of rehab left then im done and I dont no what I am going to do with all the spare time lol. Scrapbook? I might actually go down to a couple of the walk in clinics or my local doctors office and see if they well let me do volunteering there till im "allowed" to work again. At least then my resume doesnt look as bad. I think its a good deal , i do all there filing for free..who likes filing lol come on.
I have such an amazing family and friend.s...im blessed. Maybe this whole thing was crazy..but i have some amazing people that love me and im lucky because of it.
OHH and i got in the local paper! Ill scan it and post on here later ..FRONT PAGE BABY>lol

Such a great feeling eh? I feel the exact same! So happy for ya!
ReplyDelete