On Feb 17. 2011 I recieved "the call". I was already admitted into St. Mikes hospital and I was asleep...as far as I can remember..which Ill admit isnt alot. My nurse came in and said "Hunny they got you lungs" ..and thats when I went off the deep end. I was packed, callin people sooo fast. I dont remember the drive over to TGH at all, seriously Im not sure how I ended up on the 7th floor in the waiting room haha i just cant remember. I remember hanging out with my family , getting dressed into a hospital gown and feeling like I was going to be sick. I was trying not to cry. I was in total shock..it was like OMG is this happening?? seriously??
kk ill finish this a bit later..its early i havent slept at all...gimme a couple hours and ill keep going

Wow, that is exciting for you! I was worried after your last post. I will keep hoping your recovery goes great. Congrats.
ReplyDelete